Tuesday, February 17, 2015

What was I thinking!!

Ok, this whole google being attached to everything, is driving me CRAZY! I wanted to change my email but it wont let me, wanted to change my name it want let me. Why is it that if I want to do it, it won't let me. So now I change my blog name but have my old email address... grrrr!!! Until I can  figure it all out..



WELCOME to My life on Capilano!


School has been great but keeping me super busy. My first exam I aced my first quiz not so much, I got a 75. I'm so annoyed by that school, I'm an over achiever.  So far I have been up to date and getting all my work done and complete two day early which makes my life easier but not really because then I start up on my next weeks reading. 

Valentines Day was uneventful. J worked and the kids were at their dads. I did have their gifts waiting for them on the table all weekend. J and I did spend time together at the hardware store, two of them to be exact. Busy backyard farmers we have became gearing up for the planting season. I will be posting pictures of our progress. 




No comments:

Post a Comment