Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Art Journal - On The Calendar

 



I took last year calendar, planner stamps, some stickers and a tiny bit of washi. I could have used so much more washi why do I always feel like I have to save it for something. There wasn't that much art as in paint with this page but I do liked it. there's a bit depth to it in the layering.


My desktop background for the month of January 2024, I used all items from Digitalscrapbook.com and created using Adobe PhotoShop.


**Art* Journal *Journey

2 comments:

  1. Your calendars are great. I especially love the journal one, where you chopped up the calendar The colors are birth and cheery. I'm so glad you stopped by Elina and shared this with us at AJJ. Thank you! I hope 2024 is treating your well. hugs-Erika

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for Erika's AJJ theme! I love how you used the stickers and washi tape. Thanks so much for sharing, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete