Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Live Life in Full Color

Easter weekend I took my daughter and granddaughter to our beach. Something we needed to help us get through this week of uncertainty.  My daughter tumor is back and we are waiting for her results and at times the worry can crimple us. The unknown. I recently post the picture below of her and her baby with the quote " May you find the strength to endure the unknown from the love that surrounds you." 

I hope she can live her life in full colour.





6 comments:

  1. Rainbow colors are so fun. I love the way you offset each color Thank you for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your rainbow interpretation of our sketch! What a fun card. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I hope your daughter will have a long and beautiful life! Will start praying for her!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes and thank you so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful take on the TMS sketch. Will keep your family in thought and prayer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful rainbow

    Thank you for joining in at Try It On Tuesday Challenge
    Joan

    ReplyDelete